Special Education Allotment Committee
In accordance with House Bill 3, Commissioner of Education Mike Morath shall establish the Special Education Advisory Committee to develop and make recommendations regarding methods of financing special education under the public school finance system.
HB 3 Special Education Finance Advisory Committee Final Report
List of Members
|Agatha Thibodeaux||CAC member|
|Amanda Sanchez-Muñoz||Special Education Director|
|Audrey Young||Finance and Budget Official|
|Autumn R. Leal||Psychologist|
|Carter James Morman||Student|
|Jessica Toste||Other (researcher)|
|Roman Garica de Alba||LSSP & MSW|
|Karen Slaughter||ESC 10|
|Kelly Guillen||Special Education Director|
|Kelvin Bradford||Special Education Teacher|
|Marc Anthony Mendez||Student|
|Norma Zoe Castillo||Assistant Director of Special Education|
|Ralph Unger||School Board Member|
|Shana Gaines||General Education|
|Steven Aleman||Rep of Advocacy Organization|
|Teresa Broksky||CAC member|
Meeting Dates and Agendas
- Dec. 17, from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- (tentative) January, 13, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- (tentative) February, 10 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- (tentative) March 10, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- (tentative) April 7, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- (tentative) April 21, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.