TEA’s Grants Administration Division provides centralized administration of all state and federal funds awarded to TEA for formula or discretionary grants. Personnel within the division are responsible for grant negotiation, expenditure reporting, competitions, and funds management.
Important News: COVID-19 Funding Support and Guidance
Please visit the Department of Grant Compliance and Administration for information about ESSER I, CRRSA ESSER II, ARP ESSER III, and other COVID-19 relief funding. You may also visit TEA's Coronavirus (COVID-19) Support and Guidance page for up-to-date news and resources related to COVID-19 recovery.
The following webpages provide useful information and additional links related to TEA grants and grant processes.
- Grant Basics: A look at the types of grants TEA administers
- Applying for a Grant: An overview of the basic grant application process
- Administering a Grant: An overview of post-award management, including reports and cash management
- Grant Resources: A list of useful resources for preparing applications and administering grants
Where to Submit Applications and Amendments
- Noncompetitive PDF:
- Letter of Interest:
Within the eGrants system
Grants Administration Division
Phone: (512) 463-8525
For questions and additional information, email the following as appropriate:
- Grants (general):
- Competitive grants:
- Letter of Interest grants:
- Expenditure reporting: